ZAPPAY distribution process
Zappay is a blockchain token that can be used by many institutions, foundations, or businesses. The reason for using Zappay is that it costs almost no gas and is a blockchain-based payment solution that can be used in various shopping malls and actually in Africa (Nigeria).
Let me give you a detailed explanation of the picture.
1) When the parent company wants to use Zappay, the foundation purchases Zappay Dollars in Ethereum or cryptocurrency.
2) Zappay issues the issued blockchain tokens to the company.
3) The company provides the force to its partner vendors to which it is connected.
4) The partners and vendors are paid Zappay tokens with the POSApp they received.
5) When vendors apply for withdrawal of received tokens, Zapapy tokens are ultimately returned to the foundation.
6) After confirming the token, the foundation executes the funds to the parent company by deducting the fee according to the contractual relationship.
Although this process is linked to the issued Zappay Coins, the concept is different. Zappay Coin is equivalent to Samsung stock in Samsung terms, and ZapPay Token is equivalent to Samsung Pay in Samsung terms. However, Zappay token differs from Samsung Pay in that all processes are transparently disclosed through blockchain.
All processes can be checked in the blockchain explorer.